MLE Countryside Access
MLE can offer all types of countryside access works; we pride ourselves on having a large amount of attention to detail from large to small jobs. Here are just some of the services we can carry out.
- Bridleway and footpath surface restoration including re profiling, drainage, revetment and surfacing with various materials including tarmac
- Cycleway installation and maintenance
- Clearance of footpaths of vegetation is a regular service carrying out large amounts of strimming and heavy vegetation removal around Worcestershire
- Installation of stiles, gates, access inhibitors, steps, way marks and ditch crossings are all carried out to the highest standard with minimal damage to access routes
- Board walks can be an efficient solution to crossing boggy or environmentally sensitive areas, MLE can supply and install a wide range of styles including a plastic version made totally from recycled plastic (No rot and limited vandalism opportunities)
- MLE can also offer fencing services to protect footpath users from dangers such as livestock, steep falls and quarrying operations
Contact us for advice & a swift quotation.